The CapitalWave Student Ambassador (CSA) program is designed for students seeking a career in the Financial Markets.
The role of the Student Ambassador is to raise awareness of the online training of the Global Markets Academy and The Operations Academy programs. These online video programs are used by global tier-1 financial institutions for training of their Associates and Analysts as well as 10’s of thousands of middle and back office staff.
CapitalWave seeks a maximum of two (2) Student Ambassadors per University per year. Students Ambassadors hold this capacity from July to June the following year, for a term of 1-year. New Student Ambassadors are selected by application each year.
Interested students can apply for the position by sending an email with their current CV to: StudentAmbassador@CapitalWave.com
The Global Markets Academy offers hundreds of self-paced videos covering the Capital Markets. With courses on-demand covering Equities, Fixed Income, Options, Swaps and other derivatives. The Global Markets Academy also offers online courses for Investment Management as well as a global view of the regulatory environment.
The Operations Academy offers hundreds of self-paced videos with respect to the Trade Lifecycle and settlement of all of types of instruments and the regulatory enviornment.
Student Ambassadors are compensated in the following ways:
- Student Ambassadors receive a 50% discount on all training programs from the Global Markets Academy and The Operations Academy
- Student Ambassadors receive a 20% commission for all students who register and pay for courses offered via the Global Markets Academy and The Operations Academy
Roles and Responsibilities
Organize Sessions on Campus
- Ambassadors are responsible for creating GMA / TOA sessions on their campus
- Ambassadors are responsible for creating an ideal environment for students with GMA / TOA sessions.
- Ambassadors should consider reaching students from multiple disciplines and from all levels of study.
Interaction within the Community
- Ambassadors are expected to interact with the online Student Ambassador community via the Facebook groups and via email exchange to help find new ways to create and engage students with local sessions.
Professionalism while representing CapitalWave on campus
- Ambassadors should always conduct themselves professionally when representing CapitalWave
- Ambassadors should dress professionally in all manners when representing the CapitalWave brand
- Ambassadors are encouraged to demonstrate creative and engaging marketing campaigns to create awareness.
- Ambassadors are to adhere to the university policies regarding promotion.
Interaction with your CapitalWave Representative
- Ambassadors are expected to communicate with their CapitalWave representatives on a regular basis and report on their progress and plans-of-action (POA)
- The CapitalWave Student Ambassador program is designed to help students think and act strategically, develop professional skills and enhance networking capabilities.